Terms and Conditions
The shop, operating at www.wiano.eu, is run by the "Skrobisz Firm", registered in Poland under company number 5690 in the Business Activity Register kept by the administrative officer of Stare Babice commune and with the registered office address at Zielonki Wies, Osiedlowa 4 Street, 05-082 Stare Babice. Contact us: E-mail email@example.com, phone 0-691-711-233.
Acceptance and realization of order
- Wiano.eu shop sells good via the Internet.
- Goods offered by Wiano.eu shop are handmade by recognized folk artists. Even seemingly identical things can differ from each other.
- Sale is made via the Internet as a distance contract between the buyer and the “Skrobisz Firm”- the seller.
- Seller confirms the receipt of an order via the Internet or telephone.
- Seller is obliged to send the parcel to the buyer, with accordance to the order, no later than within 4 working days from the date of receipt of money transfer into the seller’s bank account.
- Buyer shall pay the amount for purchased goods within 5 days. After this date the reservation of the goods will be cancelled.
- Seller delivers a parcel via Poczta Polska (Polish Post) or a courier service.
- Prices of the offered goods on the website include VAT.
- The postage is added to the whole value of an order.
- The products can be sent abroad. To learn about the shipping costs please contact wiano.eu at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two methods of payment available:
Money transfer into bank account: 83 1140 2017 0000 4602 1049 1159
Buyers from the abroad shall pay in their own currency to the following bank account:
PL 83 1140 2017 0000 4602 1049 1159 (SWIFT: BREXPLPWMUL)
If possible, the payment by cash on delivery.
- Buyer may refuse to accept the goods only in the case of damage of the shipment.
- Any complaints concerning purchased goods shall be submitted by the buyer via e-mail to the seller: email@example.com.
- Seller examines complaints within 14 days from the date of receiving the parcel with questioned goods.
- If the complaint is accepted, the seller exchanges the goods or, if it is not possible, the seller pays the equivalent price of the ordered goods.
Withdrawal from an agreement
1. Buyer has a right to return the good within 10 days from the date of delivery for any reason. Goods shall not be used, damaged or incomplete. The buyer should notify the seller about his intention of the return by phone or e-mail.
- Shipping cost shall be borne by the buyer. The money for the returned goods will be transferred to the buyer within 2 working days, after checking the goods.
1. Buyer is obliged to get acquainted with the terms and conditions.
2. In matters not covered by these terms and conditions the provisions of the Polish Civil Code are applied.
3. Seller shall make every effort to ensure that ordered goods are delivered to the buyer in perfect condition.
4. Seller is not responsible for any circumstances beyond his reasonable control (force majeure, e.g. fire, flood etc.) which hindered or delayed the performance of the order.
5. All the disputes shall be resolved by a way of arbitration, if unable to reach agreement, the dispute shall be submitted to the court competent for the seller’s registered office.
6. While creating an account at Wiano.eu, the user also agrees for the collection, processing and use of personal data by „Skrobisz Firm” pursuant to the Act on Personal Data of 29 August 1997 (O.J of 1997 No 133). In case of providing personal data, including e-mail address, to the seller the user agrees for the collection, processing and use of personal data for advertising, market analyses, researches of consumer behaviours conducted by “Skrobisz Firm”. The results of these studies shall only be used with the aim to increase the quality of the services provided by “Skrobisz Firm” pursuant to the Act on providing electronic services of 18 July 2002 (O.J of 2002, No. 144, item 1204)